Here’s a quick primer on the ways you can earn points with Cloud Dentistry, and what those points mean.
You earn Engagement Points for being engaged with the platform and completing appointments. Here’s the breakdown:
- Log in to your account daily for five consecutive days: 2 points
- Respond to a message in less than 2 hours: 1 point
- Accept an appointment request in less than 4 hours: 2 points
- Accept an appointment request in less than 1 hour: 4 points
- Complete an appointment request and receive a four-star rating or higher: 5 points
- Make your profile 100% complete: 5 points
And here’s how the Engagement Points help improve your profile:
- To unlock a Level 1 profile badge – earn 50 Engagement Points, complete 5 appointments and keep a four-star rating or higher.
- To unlock a Level 2 profile badge – earn 200 Engagement Points, complete 20 appointments and keep a four-star rating or higher.
- To unlock a Level 3 profile badge – earn 1000 Engagement Points, complete 100 appointments and keep a four-star rating or higher.
We also plan on awarding other perks to our most engaged dental professionals. So stay tuned!